What people are saying...
"There are so many passionate educators working tirelessly to engage learners and place them on the path to success. This initiative paves the way to provide them with the proper acknowledgement that they deserve for positively impacting the lives of children."
Eric Sheninger Principal, author Hunffington Post
- Video Promo
- The Next Chapter: Bammy Awards 3.i
- The Surprising Stories Behind the Nobel Prize and the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Discontinuing the Bammy Awards as We Know It
- The Good, the Bad and the Amazing
- What a Difference a Year Makes…
- An Open Letter to the Open Letters to the Bammy Awards
- A Surprising Thing Happened on the Way to Celebrating What's Right in American Education
- Show Me the Bammys: See Your Favorite Educators Receive the Bammy Award Live!
- Countdown to the Bammy Awards!
- 2013 Educator's Voice Honorees Announced!
- Some Educators Are Never Too Busy to Help Out. We Salute Them Here...
- Whoooo Hooo! The Bammy Awards Have Been Ordered
- The Final 115 Bammy Award Nominees Announced
- Daniel Pink Joins Academy of Education Arts and Sciences, Bammy Awards Board of Governors
- Who Will Be in the Final Five?
- Thanks to All Who Participated in the 2013 Bammy Awards Nominations!
- Sally Doulton, Manhasset Middle School
- Jerry Reisman
- Linda Broyles
We have 18003 guests online
Reviews written by Cathy Rogers
|1 results - showing 1 - 1|
Elementary School Principal
2012-04-24 01:24:25 Cathy Rogers
About the Nominee
Brief Comments - What other facts should we know about your nominee?
I have a daughter Calie in kindergarten this year at West Boulevard and I couldn't agree more that our principle Mr. Cervello deserves the Bammy's award. He truly cares for his students, staff members and the parents as well. There is nothing more reassuring to a parent dropping their child off at school, then to see your very own principle no matter the weather in the parking lot greeting each child or car with a wave and a smile. It just makes a parent feel secure knowing that he will be there watching over your child and keeping each and every one of them safe. My daughter loves when she is greeted from Al and feels very special. As a new member of the PTA this year, I can tell you that no matter the cause Mr. Cervello is always there giving 110%. He even participated in a baby shower us moms had for one of his staff members Mrs. Schmied. He is a remarkable man and the best principle, and we are very blessed to have him. Our school received the Blue Ribbon Award for academic excellence this year and you can understand why. It starts with having a great leader and the best staff. Al, not only wants the best for each child academically but for them to excel socially as well. I am so proud to have a child in the Boardman schools at West Boulevard who will not only learn from the best teachers but will see and experience a great principle who cares deeply about all of his children!!!!!
|1 results - showing 1 - 1|