The Academy exists solely to recognize what is right in education by identifying, honoring and celebrating the collective contributions of professionals, paraprofessionals and support staff across the entire education community.
#BammyAwards on Twitter
What people are saying...
"The Bammys can be a part of the momentum stopping counter narrative that brings our nation back around to a common sense, solution-oriented approach to moving forward in education. The Bammys provide a night of celebration, a night of beauty, and a night to hear what is right about our work with kids. Bravo to the Bammys on year one, and I'm looking forward to supporting this celebration for many years to come."
Robert Dillon - Connected principal
- An Outlier’s Take on the Bammy Awards
- Show Me the Bammy!
- Guess Who's Coming to the Bammy Awards
- 2014 Educators' Voice Honorees Announced!
- Choose2Matter Returns to the 2014 Bammy Awards!
- The votes have been counted! The finalists have been published!
- The 2014 Bammy Awards By the Numbers
- Bruce Alexander
- Patsy Taylor
- JulieMarie Shepherd
Academy of Education Arts and Sciences International