The Academy exists solely to recognize what is right in education by identifying, honoring and celebrating the collective contributions of professionals, paraprofessionals and support staff across the entire education community.
What people are saying...
"Education is a complex field with many people engaged in various roles, the totality of which add up to provide quality services for our children. It is right and appropriate to select individuals for recognition by the entire education community, not just the particular sector they represent. That is what the Bammy Awards are about."
Dan Domenech Executive director, American Association of School Administrators (AASA)
#Bammy Awards on Twitter
- Show Me the Bammy!
- Guess Who's Coming to the Bammy Awards
- 2014 Educators' Voice Honorees Announced!
- Choose2Matter Returns to the 2014 Bammy Awards!
- The votes have been counted! The finalists have been published!
- The 2014 Bammy Awards By the Numbers
- Bruce Alexander
- Patsy Taylor
- JulieMarie Shepherd
- Michael Funkhouser
We have 30805 guests and 5 members online
Academy of Education Arts and Sciences International